A company interviewed over 2,000 of US internet users to review about internet and users privacy Anchor Free, the company which host the Hotspot shield VPN and is known as the leader of users privacy and security protection, revealed the Americans point of view according to internet usage as a ‘privilege or human right’.
The company interviewed over 2,000 of US internet users to review about Internet access and users privacy. The result it got at the end was that over two- third (almost 68% percent) of the American beliefs and voted internet usage as a privilege for American users while remaining 32% percent out of the total believes that using internet is a human right. Further, out of those 68% who voted internet access as a privilege 42% says that the Internet Services providers, ISP is responsible for the privacy and security of the lack of satisfaction they feel creates a risk, often setting them up for disappointment internet users, and those who believes internet access as a human right, 41% of the 32% says that the US government is responsible for protection of users security and privacy. – Report 2017
According to Beta news; “Our survey finds that the majority of consumers are concerned in the aftermath of the Federal Communications Commission’s rollback of internet privacy protections,” says David Founder & CEO of Anchor Free
This Article is written by Aouz Khan, Student of BS Media Studies. under supervision of Ms. Anum Aziz, Lecturer of English at Bahria University.